Fleet Training in Buckinghamshire
You are probably aware that under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 employers have a statutory duty to carry out an assessment of the risks to the health and safety of their employees and that includes any driving activity on the road, see www.hse.gov.uk/roadsafety/employers.htm
Also, under the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007, for the first time Directors of companies can be found guilty of corporate manslaughter as a result of serious management failures resulting in a gross breach of a duty of care.
As an Approved Driving Instructor for over 19 years and a registered Assessor for Oxfordshire County Council as well as being a Fleet Trainer, I believe I can help you meet your obligations as well as providing financial benefits to your company, such as:
• Fuel consumption improvements of up to 7%
• Fewer accidents with subsequent reduction in loss of time off work and repair costs
• A potential reduction of insurance premiums of up to 15% (you may find that any Fleet Training could be self funding)
The services I provide include:
• Online assessments
• Licence check
• Eyesight check
• Driving assessment; focusing on attitude, safety margins, legal issues and the environment
• Providing a report for your records
It is estimated that 1,000 road deaths and 13,000 serious injuries involve people driving for work; in fact four times as many people are killed while driving for work than any other industrial accident.